Sunday, April 15, 2012

104 squares!

Well, I've done it! 

104 granny squares. Ends all sewn in. Looking pretty.
(note they are once again in no particular order, I think it'll take a whole day to decide on the order!)


Waiting to be sewn together.


Yup, I've decided on how I am going to put the blanket together! It's called the invisible seam or reverse mattress stitch. I found a tutorial for it and I'm looking forward to seeing how it works out!


I'm hoping that I can stick with this and get it DONE at some point in May. 5 months for a blanket, that's not so bad! I wish I could have done it faster, but ya know, I have to remind myself that there is no way I could have with aaaaaall the other things going on in life. Isn't it sad that there is never enough time for only the things you love? Stupid obligations ;) 


All I can say is boy, I'm tired! 


I think my next project is going to have to be something fast and colorful. Baby blanket? Perhaps. Flower wreath? Maybe. Granny cushions? A possibility.

Ah, thank you weekend!
Hope you enjoyed yours as well! :)

P.S. Trying to launch my "atelier" this week -- If I can get around to it and remember my password! Lol, if anyone finds my missing brain, let it know I'm looking for it!

2 comments:

  1. Those granny squares look so nice and there is sooo many :)! We should definately have a crocheting and knittng evening someday! I have so many unfinished projects!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line here...Thank you!!